Personal Data Protection Notice
Pinji Botanics Sdn Bhd and its holding company, subsidiary, associated company, jointly controlled entity and affiliate (known collectively as "Group") respect the privacy of individuals with regard to personal data. This Personal Data Protection Notice is formulated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("Act"). For the purpose of this Personal Data Protection Notice, "Personal Data" shall have the meaning as ascribed to it in the Act. For the purposes of this Personal Data Protection Notice, "we", "our" or "us" shall refer to any of the companies within the Group and "you" shall refer to yourself and such other persons or companies represented by you of which you are providing the Personal Data.Pinji Botanics Sdn Bhd and its holding company, subsidiary, associated company, jointly controlled entity and affiliate (known collectively as "Group") respect the privacy of individuals with regard to personal data. This Personal Data Protection Notice is formulated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("Act"). For the purpose of this Personal Data Protection Notice, "Personal Data" shall have the meaning as ascribed to it in the Act. For the purposes of this Personal Data Protection Notice, "we", "our" or "us" shall refer to any of the companies within the Group and "you" shall refer to yourself and such other persons or companies represented by you of which you are providing the Personal Data.
A. INFORMATION COLLECTED
1. The Personal Data about you may include information such as your photograph, name, contact details, address, national registration identity card number or passport number, gender, race, nationality, ethnic origin, occupation or profession, employer's details, date of birth, email address, marital status, children's details, age, income, salutation, sociological and/or lifestyle data including but not limited to car registration details, introducer's details, property details and loan details.
2. Your Personal Data are collected from various sources including but not limited to:
a) information or comments or messages you have provided to us by whatsoever meansand/or in whatever manner;
b) information input submitted to online facilities such as search tools andcalculators;
c) information from third parties including referral; and
d) information obtained independently by us from other lawful sources.
B. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. By providing any of your Personal Data to the Group you hereby agree that the Group shall collect, retain and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
a) carrying out and/or discharging our contractual obligations including but not limited to delivery of vacant possession, key handover, property/estate management, customer care, defect rectification works, club house services, security and customer loyalty programs; and/or
b) providing you with services, products or benefits offered by the Group or by selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you; and/or
c) processing your application; and/or
d) where relevant, marketing of products and services and sending any updates, new products, special offers, advertising, promotional material and/or commercial material to you, processing invoices and payments (including card payments); and/or
e) conducting research on planning, product, goods, services, security and testing; and/or
f) carrying out matching procedure in accordance with the law; and/or
g) performing statistical and benchmarking analysis; and/or
h) purposes connected with the operation, administration, management, development, record-keeping, contractual enforcement of the transaction and communication with you; and/or
i) where required by law, where the Group consider that such use or disclosure is necessary to respond to any claims or legal process, or where the Group suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and/or
j) where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in any company within the Group; and/or
k) where a service and product provider, requires in order for such service and product provider to perform functions, obligations or services as required by the Group or under the laws, rules, regulations, by-laws and/or guidelines (whether or not having the force of laws) or as required by any governmental and/or non-governmental authorities, agencies or departments or a third party requires in order to ensure compliance with agreement(s) or document(s); and/or
l) for purposes of preparation and submission of any claims or payments to any party or for any audit/checks by any party for whatever purpose related to the Group's business; and/or
m) purposes connected with the enforcement of the Group's rights pursuant to any letter, agreement and/or document including seeking legal and financial advice, taking any preliminary steps or commencing any legal action; and/or
n) making such disclosure as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law; and/or
o) for any other purposes that is incidental or ancillary or in furtherance to the Group's purposes.
2. We may either contact you for the purpose as set out in (B) above via telephone calls, emails, text messaging, post, facsimile, social media or by whatsoever form of available communication.
C. USE AND DISCLOSURE
1. Your Personal Data provided to us will be kept confidential but you agree that the Group may disclose and transfer (whether in Malaysia or abroad) amongst any company within the Group and/or to third parties as may be necessary or appropriate including but not limited to the Group's consultants, solicitors, auditors, employers, contractors, suppliers, partners, joint venture partners, advertisers, purchasers, network operators, property management companies, service and product providers, associated companies, any relevant authorities (governmental and/or non-governmental), embassies, statutory bodies, regulatory bodies, anyorganisations or relevant financial institutions, any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to the Group or any company within the Group, any companies within the Group (including those established or incorporated from time to time), actual or proposed assignees or transferees or buyers of any rights/businesses/assets of the companies within the Group, service and product providers (including those who assist us in providing the Group's Website), for the Group's operational, administration and development requirements and to organizations who provide archival, auditing, professional advisory, debt collection, insurance, banking, marketing, advertising, mailhouse, delivery, recruitment, call centre, technology, research, utility, loyalty programme and security services to use, disclose, hold, process, retain or transfer such Personal Data for the purposes of (B) above for and on behalf of the Group.
D. IMPACT OF NON PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Please note that in the event that sufficient Personal Data is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to the Group then your application or request to the Group for any of the above purposes as set out in (B) above may not be accepted or acted upon or your request to browse some information on the Group's Website may be denied or the Group will not be able to provide the full range of benefits and/or services and/or perform its obligations under any potential or existing contract with you.
E. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
1. Under the Act, you have the right of access to your Personal Data held by the Group on payment of a prescribed fee and you may request that the Group correct any of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, subject to any applicable legal restrictions and contractual conditions.
2. If you have any questions regarding this Personal Data Protection Notice or if you wish to request access to your Personal Data or if you wish to correct your Personal Data or if you wish to withdraw your consent to the Group for the processing of your Personal Data for the purposes as set out in (B) above or for the transfer of your Personal Data to the parties stated in (C) above, you may send your request in writing at the following address:
Pinji Botanics Sdn Bhd
No.1, Jalan Zarib 8, Zarib Industrial Park
31500 Lahat, Ipoh
Tel: 605-323 6622
Fax: 605-322 2668
3. Please note that notwithstanding the withdrawal of your consent, the Group may still proceed to process your Personal Data in circumstances recognized and permitted by law and as required under the contractual conditions.
4. The Group reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
F. PERSONAL DATA GIVEN BY YOU
1. You hereby confirm that you have obtained the consent from the persons and/or companies represented by you for you to provide their respective Personal Data to us for the purposes as set out in (B) above and disclosed to parties stated in (C) above.
G. CHANGES TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
1. The Group reserves the right to amend this Personal Data Protection Notice from time to time without prior notice. You will be notified of any material amendments to this Personal Data Protection Notice.